PDA

View Full Version : New best for me at tuning GMs

KenB
November 11th, 2008, 08:20 AM
Which isn't really much to say since I don't do alot :)

I'm heavy into Fords and also tune alot of new Hemi's. Just getting my feet wet with GM. Done about half a dozen NA setups so far. A friend of mine has an 08 Vette auto that he decided to go crazy with. Has a cam, longtubes and Vortech supercharger at 6 psi.

Wound up putting down 588rwhp and 502 rwtq on my dynojet. I think I could have gotten more out of it but didn't want to push it.

I'm so used to tuning with SCT and Diablo on the Ford/Hemi side that it's quite refreshing using a tool like EFI Live. I wish you guys would show those two about putting out a PACKAGE. SCTs tuning software is pretty good but their datalogger and tuning software don't talk at all. Same with Diablo. Also, pretty much every parameter in EFI is labled, not even close with the other two. Better graphing, smoothing, etc etc etc.

Thanks for the great tool. Hope to really start doing alot more GMs, they are much eaiser due to the better software.

Ken

CarbConn
November 11th, 2008, 12:26 PM
Hear you load and clear, Ken. We too use SCT for Ford and CMR for Hemi and I couldn't agree with you more!

joecar
November 11th, 2008, 01:50 PM
KenB,
CarbConn,

Welcome to the forum... :cheers:

I'll pass your comments on to the developers.

Cheers
Joe