PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Autotune.. There is no B3605 CHART

nitrorocket
September 8th, 2005, 12:20 PM
There is no B3605 chart in my custom 2002 O.S. 3 bar setup. Should there be? I am trying to autotune but cannot find this chart to enter commanded AFR ratio. My Boost and main VE tables are reading in VE #'s. Where can I enter the AFR ratio I want the system to run at. I need to know where the AFR chart is? Any help? Happen to anyone else? Do you understand?

nitrorocket
September 8th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Was this table just replaced with thw EQ ratio vs RPM table?

GMPX
September 8th, 2005, 01:26 PM
Was this table just replaced with thw EQ ratio vs RPM table?

Yes, it's in the docs -
"In some Custom Operating Systems the {B3647} Open Loop AFR calibration has been changed from GM’s ECT vs MAP to EFILive’s RPM vs MAP."

nitrorocket
September 8th, 2005, 01:42 PM
So then basically, I enter 14.7:1 through the entire range except for the last two columns which get progressivly richer?

Isn't 14.7:1 pretty lean? Have people had good luck at that ratio I am assuming?

For boost AFR. What is recommended, the AFR vs rpm in PE mode? Or just increasing boost ve table #'s for desired air fuel ratio?

Wouldn't they be about the same? I mean if you just left the boost vVE table correct over the 100kpa AFR on the EQ ratio versus rpm, would'nt that also be map/rpm based afr also? And should I start the boost chart around 10.8:1 AFR?

wait4me
September 8th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Make sure to check what units it is in. If it says EQ ratio, then you need to put in the ratio, and not the 14.7 ect..

Ive fixed about 5 peoples tunes that have been doing this. If you command a 14.7 when it should be 1.0 then the thing wont run and just puffs black smoke out the tailpipes...

BowlingSS
September 9th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Make sure to check what units it is in. If it says EQ ratio, then you need to put in the ratio, and not the 14.7 ect..

Ive fixed about 5 peoples tunes that have been doing this. If you command a 14.7 when it should be 1.0 then the thing wont run and just puffs black smoke out the tailpipes...

I did that the first time and the car would not start. Check them units.....

Bill

GMPX
September 9th, 2005, 12:37 PM
I did that the first time and the car would not start. Check them units.....

Bill

I just added that into the document, you guys :lol:

Cheers,
Ross