PDA

View Full Version : Hard Auto shifts while doing VVe

alian
November 15th, 2008, 11:04 PM
As the Title sugests I am doing aVVE to my E38 A4. Since I set up the tune as per Totorial the auto is shifting way to harsh. I have been told that the answer is in these pages but cant seem 2 put my hands on it.I know it has to do with Maff failure but cant find what 2 change. Any help would be great
Cheres Ian

joecar
November 16th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Ian,

I don't know much about about the later ECM/TCM controllers, but try this (based on my playing around with the LS1 PCM controller):

in the trans calibration, find P0101, P0102, P0103 in the various tables (fault, fault pressure, fault max pressure, failsafe...) and set those to No.

alian
November 16th, 2008, 08:35 AM
Ian,

I don't know much about about the later ECM/TCM controllers, but try this (based on my playing around with the LS1 PCM controller):

in the trans calibration, find P0101, P0102, P0103 in the various tables (fault, fault pressure, fault max pressure, failsafe...) and set those to No.

Thanks,Do you mean in the Trans tune or the motor tune. Can only find these in motor tune and they are in the dtc section for maff. and are already set to NO MIL. Do I have to set them to Not Reported in the DTC type??Any other suggestions
Cheers Ian