PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Blacky (yesterday)...

GMPX
November 19th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Happy Birthday Paul, yep, another one we can celebrate one day late.

Cheers,
Ross

joecar
November 19th, 2008, 01:31 PM
Happy Birthday Paul...:cheers:

ScarabEpic22
November 19th, 2008, 02:55 PM
Happy Birthday!

Take some time for you (for a few hours haha) Paul!:cheers:

mr.prick
November 19th, 2008, 02:58 PM
happy birthday :rockon:

5.7ute
November 19th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Happy Birthday! :jump:

wait4me
November 20th, 2008, 05:10 AM
:) It was the right day in the usa... :D I think.... unless the day light savings time they just make it to be day savings.. I probably shouldnt have said that outloud, Our area people in charge of daylight savings time seem to change our local time changes when ever they want, "Indiana time", "now Eastern"

TAQuickness
November 20th, 2008, 06:37 AM
Happy Birthday Paul!

GMPX
November 20th, 2008, 09:15 AM
:) It was the right day in the usa... :D I think.... unless the day light savings time they just make it to be day savings.. I probably shouldnt have said that outloud, Our area people in charge of daylight savings time seem to change our local time changes when ever they want, "Indiana time", "now Eastern"
Any state that can have 3 different time zones is drinking too much caffeine. What next Jesse, Eastern Indiana to go metric whilst the rest stays imperial :grin:

Chuck CoW
November 21st, 2008, 02:57 PM
Happy Birthday PAUL!

http://www.spacepimping.com/graphics/myspace-happy-birthday-graphics/HappyBirthday62.jpg

Chuck CoW

DURAtotheMAX
November 28th, 2008, 04:20 PM
Happy birthday Paul!!! :D

ben

emarkay
January 7th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Belated, (by more than I can blame the International Dateline) but sincere. May 2009 realize the success of your dreams and the stability and security that the fruits of one's labo(u)r can provide!

Happy (Belated) Birthday!

hquick
January 7th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Hmmm...missed this completely. Well...seems kinda silly to say happy birthday this long after the event so.....Happy NEXT Birthday Paul.

johnsZ06
January 8th, 2009, 01:41 AM
Happy belated birthday Paul! :cheers:

gmh308
January 8th, 2009, 10:52 PM

Wasn't it the right day in NZ as well....the other side of the dateline isnt it?

Cheers and Happy Birthday to Paul (belatedly!).