PDA

View Full Version : V4 License auto or manual

leibhold
November 22nd, 2008, 01:36 PM
Just need to check if this was auto or manual as I wanted to get up and running. Order says pending....

Tordne
November 22nd, 2008, 07:19 PM
Only PCM and VIN licenses for FlashScan V1 and V2 respectively are automatically fulfilled. Other orders are generally turned around in 24 hours. It is Sunday night here now, so will likely be tomorrow morning local time.

leibhold
November 22nd, 2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks for that - :cheers:
Just a bit hot to go - in Darwin sweating it out.

Ed.

Blacky
November 23rd, 2008, 08:38 AM
Your V4 license has been sent.
Regards
Paul

leibhold
November 25th, 2008, 10:20 AM
I have the license but a lot of the dtc codes etc are missing and or the scale factors in the xml for lanos/daewoo are incorrect or missing. This didn't show up in the eval copy due to the limit on diplayed items.
How do I get a correct xml for my vehicle ?
While this is an old product it is still quite expensive and I would expect to have some more functionality out of it than is present.

Blacky
November 25th, 2008, 12:14 PM
EFILive does not supply/support the xml files for the Daewoo vehicles. The xml files for the Daewoo vehicles have been supplied by customers who built their own data stream definitions for the listed Daewoo vehicles.
You could try contact the authors of those *.xml files. Or maybe search around on the internet for information that you would need to build/update the Daewoo data streams. EFILive V4 is designed so that end users can create/update/add thier own data stream definitions.

I understand that you may have been expecting complete support for daewoo vehicles "out of the box". Unfortunately that is not the case. If you think you have not received the product you were expecting (and paying for), we can offer you a full refund.

Regards
Paul

leibhold
November 25th, 2008, 01:34 PM
Hi,
yes, I was expecting a bit more out of the box support for the Daewoo.
But, can you give me until Monday to decide?
I have dug up some information on the car and will see if I can input that into the program and create a better xml for the car. If I can, I will keep the software, If I cant - then I will take you up on the offer of a refund.

Regards
Ed.

leibhold
November 26th, 2008, 04:15 PM
I am afraid the lanos/daewoo/lanos2 xmls are way out of wack for this car.
I cant use this product for the car.

How to I go about arranging to return/refund. V4

Ed.

Blacky
November 26th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Send an email to me paul@efilive.com with your original order number and the last 4 digits (and only the last 4 digits) of the credit card used to make the purchase.

Regards
Paul