PDA

View Full Version : RR not updating.

John02SS
November 27th, 2008, 01:04 PM
It is connected, updating in real time selected, course control, scanner running, and it shows the cell logging. The RR is the correct firmware version, 12.14r and shows to be working just doesn't update the file. I'm trying to do a TPS VE table, and it highlights all the cells it hits, but doesn't change anything. I wasn't sure if it would show the changes on the tune file during emulation, so I pulled the file out afterwards and did a file compare and there was no changes from the base tune I was working with. Thanks in advance!

John

mr.prick
November 27th, 2008, 03:45 PM
are you recording with the scan tool?
what is the update frequency set to?
what is the accuracy percentage set to?

5.7ute
November 27th, 2008, 06:20 PM
Does your cal link txt file have the following text ?
; LS1 Custom Operating System Links
;
; TPS VE Table
A0007.ROW=SAE.RPM
A0007.COL=SAE.TP
A0007.RRR=CALC.BEN1,CALC.BEN2,CALC.BEN_AUT1,CALC.B EN_AUT2,CALC.BEN_FJO1,CALC.BEN_FJO2,CALC.BEN_LC11, CALC.BENLC12,CALC.BEN_LM11,CALC.BEN_LM12,CALC.BEN_ PLX1,CALC.BEN_PLX2,CALC.BEN_TE1,CALC.BEN_TE2,CALC. BEN_WBC1,CALC.BEN_WBC2

John02SS
November 28th, 2008, 04:01 AM
The scan tool is recording, fine is 10, course is 50, frequency update is 10, and the cal link txt file is correct.

How does the fine control and course control work? Also, what should those two and the update be set too. I just set them as the tutorial had them. Thanks!

mr.prick
November 28th, 2008, 04:59 AM
fine control and course control is the percent that data will be
multiplied, divided, added, and subtracted by,
depending on how your cal_link.txt is configured.

if you are seeing data in the RTACS boxes then your cal_link.txt is configured correctly.
IIRC
you need to have at least 1 filter set as well.
example: exclude data where TP% varies by 5%.

John02SS
November 28th, 2008, 05:42 AM
I'll try it today again and go over everything to make sure it is all accurate. I have 2 filters set, one or coolant temp and the tps varies 5%. What kinda of accuracy percentage are you guys using?

mr.prick
November 28th, 2008, 10:24 AM
I'll try it today again and go over everything to make sure it is all accurate. I have 2 filters set, one or coolant temp and the tps varies 5%. What kinda of accuracy percentage are you guys using?

accuracy percentage - 0
fine control - 50%
course control - 100%
update frequency - 5

John02SS
November 28th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks man. Started raining here and is supposed to all weekend. I'll play with it Monday.