PDA

View Full Version : How do I purchase RR

Harrismarine
December 2nd, 2008, 07:31 PM
Who do I contact to get one?

5.7ute
December 2nd, 2008, 08:05 PM
There was a second hand one for sale here in Aus on this forum.
I bought mine from Steve (oztrack) or you can buy direct from Craig Moates website.

Biggsy
December 2nd, 2008, 09:09 PM
That secondhand one has been sold

mr.prick
December 3rd, 2008, 03:47 AM
here is one.
http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/1011064-moates-roadrunner.html

thunder racing also has them.
http://www.thunderracing.com/catalog/?action=mshop&mid=167&sid=727

Harrismarine
December 3rd, 2008, 06:47 PM
Thanks guys, I am happy to purchase a new one as everyone raves about them and it will suit my boat tuning down to the ground, Once I purchase it do I need anything else?? Do I need to purchase a separate license? and are there any other costs once I have one?

mike

5.7ute
December 3rd, 2008, 06:58 PM
Thanks guys, I am happy to purchase a new one as everyone raves about them and it will suit my boat tuning down to the ground, Once I purchase it do I need anything else?? Do I need to purchase a separate license? and are there any other costs once I have one?

mike

Yes you will need to purchase a license for the roadrunner. It is different from the normal PCM license & costs a bit more.
IMO this is all you will need as I have much better results with the USB cable than the optional bluetooth connection.
Once you have used one though you will wonder how you ever tuned without it.:grin:

hquick
December 3rd, 2008, 11:48 PM
Man...buy the one on LS1tech. That's a great deal!

Harrismarine
December 5th, 2008, 08:44 AM
Looks like im too late

CoryF
December 5th, 2008, 06:11 PM
Ya I was going to buy it, I had funds ready to be sent, was only waiting for a picture of the stuff, then he sent me a PM and said he sold it to someone else. :rippedhand:

I was going to buy it as a early Christmas gift for myself. :D :unwrap:

Guess not anymore...
-CoryF

Harrismarine
December 7th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Thats why I get reluctant to purchase 2nd hand.......:blahblah: I ordered a new one today:cheers::cheers:...I now have to wait and stalk the courier:grin::grin: I also ordered the new Tech Edge wide band system since my old one has seen better days and is getting old like me:cheers:

shane
December 8th, 2008, 12:16 AM
The roadrunner is truly a great piece of kit, everytime i use it i find another feature.Its a shame Craig Moates doesnt do one for the e40/e38 because after roadrunner they are so slow to tune.Contact Craig direct hes great to deal with and has a lot of other tuning stuff on his sight. Last stuff i got took 5 days from the USA to my door in north east Victoria.
Shane:cheers: