PDA

View Full Version : P0102

caver
September 11th, 2005, 04:16 PM
Running mafless and have disabled mil light but keep getting P0102 dtc.If I disable reporting then the engine wont rev up.

Any ideas?

Tordne
September 11th, 2005, 05:09 PM
The DTC will still be triggered. All your doing is turning off the MIL light really.

In my setup:

Engine Diagnostics -> Engine DTC Processing Enablers -> P0102: C: Non Emissions

Engine Diagnostics -> Engine DTC MIL Enablers -> P0102: No MIL

Hope that helps

Cheers,

Blacky
September 11th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Same with the "factory" HSV GTS MAFless tune. I have always had the P0102 DTC set - since the day it was built. At least with a custom OS I get to have dual spark maps now :)

Because of that, I put an option into the EFILive Scan tool to ignore certain trouble codes.
Properties->Advanced->Diagnostic troubel codes->Exclude.

Not useful for a workshop looking at many different vehicles, but useful for a single vehicle system where the P0102 code is *always* set and you just don't want to see it - ever.

Regards
Paul

caver
September 11th, 2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks guys.
dtc was just irritating me.

BowlingSS
September 12th, 2005, 06:56 AM
Same with the "factory" HSV GTS MAFless tune. I have always had the P0102 DTC set - since the day it was built. At least with a custom OS I get to have dual spark maps now :)

Because of that, I put an option into the EFILive Scan tool to ignore certain trouble codes.
Properties->Advanced->Diagnostic troubel codes->Exclude.

Not useful for a workshop looking at many different vehicles, but useful for a single vehicle system where the P0102 code is *always* set and you just don't want to see it - ever.

Regards
Paul

I have been getting this for a long time. Thanks for putting in the ignore statement.
Just added to Edit>Properties->Advanced->Diagnostic troubel codes->Exclude.
Thanks Paul.
Bill