PDA

View Full Version : Tune table problem

driver456
December 11th, 2008, 07:18 AM
The table on the right follows the temp,The table on right stays on 3* or 25* no matter what the temp is.I highlighted in the scan tool,Thats why its showing both 3 & 25.Shouldn't it be on 176* like the other table?Shouldn't the col & rows of both tables be the same? Or Am I missing something here:unsure:........Paulhttp://i34.tinypic.com/312k3gh.jpg

SSpdDmon
December 11th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Looks like the link is on the wrong axis. Might need to adjust the link text file. Paul may chime in...

GMPX
December 11th, 2008, 10:09 AM
That is quite odd, at first I though it might a case of the scan data being metric and the tune map imperial, but it is ok in one of them.

The problem is in the cal_link file, it shows -
B3702.COL=SAE.ECT
B3703.ROW=SAE.ECT

It should be -
B3702.ROW=SAE.ECT

If you locate the cal_link file in this directory -
\Program Files\EFILive\V7.5\Configuration

You can change that yourself so it's all working, we will fix it here to for the next update.

Cheers,
Ross

driver456
December 11th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Still no good.Shouldn't it have INJECTION TIMING on top instead of {Link:SAE.ECT}

joecar
December 11th, 2008, 02:27 PM
You want {Link:SAE:ECT} to show up on the left side axis of B3702, just like B3703.

The top axis doesn't matter, you could just make it RPM or something that is logged everytime.

SSpdDmon
December 11th, 2008, 07:38 PM
Put these files in your Configuration folder that Ross referenced above.

mr.prick
December 12th, 2008, 04:23 AM
what is the PID selected for data?
from my experience, this table can not be used
to alter/manipulate fuel with RTACS.
it is a worthless table.
i have not seen any changes in AFR while RTACSing this table.

driver456
December 12th, 2008, 10:38 AM

I'll try that.I was using those tables just to see if I can get my car to idle better.The idle was bouncing and could not figure out what it was.It use to idle fine.I think I found the problem the other day I took the heads off so I could put my other heads back on and I noticed I forgot to put a spacer under one of the Yella Terra rockers,So the rockers were cocked to one side and the exhaust side pushed the 2 valve keeper's into the valve retainer and the exhaust valve must of been hanging up or something.How the rockers or anything didn't break with all the dragracing and driving I did:shock:,Must of been lucky I guess:hihi:.I hope that was my idle problem......Thanks..........Paul

driver456
December 12th, 2008, 10:53 AM

That didn't work.Its no big deal,Just thought I could get it to match the other table........Thanks.................Paul

driver456
December 19th, 2008, 06:54 AM
That is quite odd, at first I though it might a case of the scan data being metric and the tune map imperial, but it is ok in one of them.

The problem is in the cal_link file, it shows -
B3702.COL=SAE.ECT
B3703.ROW=SAE.ECT

It should be -
B3702.ROW=SAE.ECT

If you locate the cal_link file in this directory -
\Program Files\EFILive\V7.5\Configuration

You can change that yourself so it's all working, we will fix it here to for the next update.

Cheers,
Ross

OK,I just read that again and missed the part to go into PROGRAM FILES I changed it there and it work's now:grin:...Thanks.............Paul