PDA

View Full Version : Okay question on the virtual ve table

chrleb2
December 17th, 2008, 08:54 AM
How do you make changes to it?Im new to this ecu,Im doing a big cammed 06 zo6 and have some drivabilty issues and i would love to have a quick run down on how to make changes and see changes being made on the virtual ve table.

Thank you very much

Nathan

gmh308
December 17th, 2008, 09:18 AM
How do you make changes to it?Im new to this ecu,Im doing a big cammed 06 zo6 and have some drivabilty issues and i would love to have a quick run down on how to make changes and see changes being made on the virtual ve table.

Thank you very much

Nathan

Do a search for user "swingtan". He has written an excellent and definitive VVE paper. In conjunction with the EFILIve VE tut, you would be there.

chrleb2
December 17th, 2008, 10:22 AM
Do a search for user "swingtan". He has written an excellent and definitive VVE paper. In conjunction with the EFILIve VE tut, you would be there.
awsome thanks.

chrleb2
December 17th, 2008, 10:33 AM
great work on that spreedsheet.I have one question,when i pull the stock bin file out the vve tables are in red like its not supported,do i have to do a patch or by forcing it out of the maff table it makes it read the vve table.

GMPX
December 17th, 2008, 11:31 AM
They are shown in Red, that is just how it is.
Swingtan's tutorial covers how to force the MAF to fail.
http://download.efilive.com/Tutorials/PDF/Virtual%20VE%20Adjustment%20Tutorial.pdf

Cheers,
Ross

chrleb2
December 19th, 2008, 05:49 AM
God you guys are life savers.I will post results after this weekend.

so far with zero vve table work,just maff transfer function a cam and long tube only c6 z06 made 573 whp and 526 wtq on a dynojet 248.

ringram
December 20th, 2008, 04:34 AM
Nice, thats still over 500rwhp with a real dyno ;)

AllOutPerformance
December 20th, 2008, 04:25 PM
Ok just wanted to say thanks to the guys who helped out,your life savers and the tuturial freakin rocks,very very well written,car turned out GREAT,didnt make anymore peak but made about 30more whp and wtq under the curve,and is so much snappier and cleanier.

Also this is my new login,as the other one was my old boss's login...

My Name is Nathan

Also i will post up my stock file and tuned file next week.

Again thanks so much guys for te nuge in the right direction.

joecar
December 21st, 2008, 08:20 AM
Nathan, welcome again...:cheers: