PDA

View Full Version : KNKRET vs. KR, and ETC issues..

arubenstein
December 17th, 2008, 02:35 PM
I've been doing some scanning/debugging of a recent supercharger install on a L76 (08 Suburban). I've got one question, and one thing that is just flat out stumping me.

First, what is the difference between "KNKRET" and "KR"? Sometimes I have both, sometimes only KNKRET (as shown on the attached scan).

Secondly, I having a weird hesitation issue, which I've finally caught in a scan. From what I can see, at certain times, even if the accelerator pedal is stable (ACCEP), the throttly blade is opening/closing then goes stable. See attached scan. Any idea what might affect this? Notice how the Airflow is a bit whacky during this time also.

TO me, it seems that the ETC is trying to compensate for something, i just don't know what. Any comments appreciated.

ssvolvo
December 18th, 2008, 03:29 AM
How about posting a log?

Surely someone can shed some light.

Supercharged Suburban should be quite a sled hauler to get to the great white north.

arubenstein
December 18th, 2008, 03:56 AM
How about posting a log?

Surely someone can shed some light.

Supercharged Suburban should be quite a sled hauler to get to the great white north.

Attached. Agreed on Sled Hauler!

Notes:

Frame 0 through about 1000 have three acceleration runs showing the same exact issues (fluttering of ETC while APP is stable). Most notable is around frame 800.

This area (frame 800) is a good example of where I have 'KNKRET' but not 'KR'; around frame 5800 is where I have both.

joecar
December 18th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Hmmm... a picture of your log... is torque management or traction control kicking in...?

arubenstein
December 18th, 2008, 01:23 PM
Hmmm... a picture of your log... is torque management or traction control kicking in...?

There is no wheel slippage, no blinking light on the dash to indicate that. And, this will often happen at part throttle as well.

There is no TM on upshift or anywhere else. I will post the tunes later tonight.

ringram
December 20th, 2008, 04:35 AM
I didnt think there was any difference, its an either or I thought. In the options.txt file they are shown as either/or.