PDA

View Full Version : Look at my tune?

mvnvltn
December 18th, 2008, 05:39 AM
This is file from my 05 GTO. I am trying to figure out if the car was tuned or the TQ managment changed by the previous owner? I like to know I have a good base to learn from before I start changing stuff. I bought the car from the dealer I used to work at so they have no history.

Please help
Deejay.............

I apologize for my low post count. I know more about D-max tuning than gas.

joecar
December 18th, 2008, 06:03 AM
Hi Deejay,

Welcome... :cheers:

I can't tell if those are not stock.

Hopefully someone has known stock files.

Gelf VXR
December 19th, 2008, 03:39 PM
I could not load as a direct comparison tune, but compared side by side in two seperate instances, the tune looked identical to my stock calibration.

Hope this helps, i have a manual so can not help with the transmission file

ssvolvo
December 20th, 2008, 02:56 AM
Bone stock my friend., both the E40 and the T42 cals.

Are you having the dreaded "I can't powerbrake this POS" and it's supposed to be 400hp. syndrome? Just max out the table in B0704 and you'll be able to burn the tires off in front of your buddies.

Worked for me until the wife got sick of the rubber marks in the driveway!

Happy holidays, John:hihi:

mvnvltn
December 20th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Bone stock my friend., both the E40 and the T42 cals.

Are you having the dreaded "I can't powerbrake this POS" and it's supposed to be 400hp. syndrome? Just max out the table in B0704 and you'll be able to burn the tires off in front of your buddies.

Worked for me until the wife got sick of the rubber marks in the driveway!

Happy holidays, John:hihi:

LOL No just wanted to make sure the ECM hadn't been violated before I got to it. My Duramax is where all my time and money is, I just want to add a little pep to my everycay car. I'm having a hard time with the gas tuning, diesel is way easier. As of right now my Dually is faster than my GTO. :D

I appreciate your guy's time, thank you

Deejay..........