PDA

View Full Version : Can't read PCM after upgrading to v7.5

-X-
December 20th, 2008, 01:48 PM
I recently upgraded to v7.5 from v7 and while I can flash the PCM with no problem, I cannot read the calibration from the PCM. Tells me it's locked. I found another thread about PCMlocks.ini and locks.ini but they are not present in the location where they should be.

Do I need to PM an admin for a new unlock code?

joecar
December 21st, 2008, 09:16 AM
I pm'd tech support.

Blacky
December 21st, 2008, 09:19 AM
I recently upgraded to v7.5 from v7 and while I can flash the PCM with no problem, I cannot read the calibration from the PCM. Tells me it's locked. I found another thread about PCMlocks.ini and locks.ini but they are not present in the location where they should be.

Do I need to PM an admin for a new unlock code?

If you can reflash the PCM then it is definitely not locked. If you try to read the PCM but have selected the wrong PCM from the drop down list, then it will almost certainly be reported as locked. Please check that you are selecting the correct controller to read.

Regards
Paul

-X-
December 21st, 2008, 01:24 PM
Same controller (Gen III LS1 99-08) I've been flashing with. I'm also able to scan without a problem, just can't read the calibration from the PCM.

Blacky
December 21st, 2008, 04:38 PM
Can you please locate and send the appropriate *.blx file as explained in this web page: http://www.efilive.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=111&Itemid=121

Please include a link to this forum thread so I can correlate your email with this thread.

Regards
Paul

-X-
December 21st, 2008, 05:20 PM
Ok, .blx file from yesterday sent to your email address.

Blacky
December 26th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Same controller (Gen III LS1 99-08) I've been flashing with. I'm also able to scan without a problem, just can't read the calibration from the PCM.

The log file shows that you have the LS1 97/98 controller selected. You should select the LS1 99+ controller if that is what your controller really is.

Regards
Paul