PDA

View Full Version : Can't change from Lambda to EQ Ratio or AFR

SOMhaveit
December 30th, 2008, 12:26 PM
I haven't done anything with EFI sine I updated with all of the newest downloads. ANyhow, I was going to do some data logging and I see that some of my PE modifiers are in Lambda Units, so I tried to change them to EQ and the Tuning program still says the units are Lambda.

Am I missing something here?

Tordne
December 30th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Have a look at this tutorial which shows how to change display units for tables: http://download.efilive.com/Tutorials/Interactive/Configuring%20the%20Calibration%20Display%20Units. htm

There are also the default display unit under the Properties section in the Tune Tool.

SOMhaveit
December 30th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Thanks. I had looked at those and changed the unit but it was not reflected on the unit identifier in the tune file. For some reason it is now working and the units are EQ Ratio. I have no idea why it wasn't working or started working, but I can live with it. It's working now.

joecar
December 31st, 2008, 04:39 AM
After changing units you may have to restart the tunetool.

SOMhaveit
December 31st, 2008, 04:46 AM
Thanks. That's probably why the units changed. I was getting frustrated knowing I had changed the units but the change was not reflected in the tunes. It might be helpful if those little tidbits were in the tutorials/documentation.

joecar
December 31st, 2008, 05:10 AM
Ok, I'll follow that up to have the docs mention that.