PDA

View Full Version : Thanks ARD, EFILive, & EFI University

bobbycollier
January 18th, 2009, 01:37 PM
I just wanted to thank Advanced Racing Dynamics (ARD - performance shop in Houston, TX), EFILive, and EFI University. I have an LSX 455 with a Magnacharger -- a combo which I've had serious driveability issues with. After spending several hours on the dyno using AutoVE to get the VE tables accurate, Owen Priest (shop owner & tuner) was then able to tune the car to get 665 RWHP. The best part is that the car runs great in everyday driving -- not just wide open throttle. The 02020005 Custom OS played a key role in this. The Boost VE table and the Commanded Fuel vs. RPM/Map allow great flexibility leading to excellent drivability. Thanks guys!

Bobby

joecar
January 18th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Good job...:cheers:...post some logs if you can.

bobbycollier
January 18th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Here is one of the log files from my dyno runs. I was still a bit lean relative to commanded AFR above 5000 rpm, but I since corrected that. Unfortunately I can't post that file because it was a street run and I don't want to incriminate myself with the MPH. :)

At any rate, I can drive the car now without sputtering, chugging, coughing and all kinds of other problems I used to have. Just fine tuning from this point.

Thanks,
Bobby