Is it possible in any way to get the LLY ECM to output and receive the PWM torque signals? The same style E40 ECM used in the 5.3 trailblazers and stuff has the outputs/inputs and supports them. I compared pinouts between the E40 and LLY ECM's, and the delivered and requested torque wires on the E40 are shown as "unused" on the LLY ECM...

Just wondering because I thought it would be fun to add stability control on a dmax. The EBCM's all use the old-skool delivered and requested torque PWM wires to ask for torque reductions rather than a data signal.

ALSO. If the LLY ECM cant be configured to use these outputs.....is there a way to fake the EBCM into thinking there is an engine there...but its only producing minimum torque all the time? Like build some sort of 5 volt PWM driver to feed it a 25% duty cycle so it thinks you're at idle all the time? Or just loop the deleivered and requested together so it feeds into itself? Hmmm...

dont ask why or "dont you know how to drive, people have been fine without VSES for 100 years", I just thought it would be a fun project...

ben