Ok, so a little backround is in order here.

I have a 2008 Trailblazer SS. It uses the E67 and T42(4L70E trans). I will be installing a Magnacharger TVS1900 along with some other go fast goodies. Also, I'd really like to get a 6spd auto working in it.

I bought a 2009 ECM from a Cadillac CTS-V to see if I could get it to work in my TBSS. I figured it'd be a good ECM to use with factory blower support, a 6spd auto behind it, and PWM Electric fans(would like to install in my TBSS).

I went through the '09 tune and changed all the visible tables over to match my '08 stock tune. I also changed the VIN in the '09 to match the '08. I would like to change the BCC ID but, that is not a valid option for the E67 right now evidently.

When installed in the truck absolutely nothing happens. There are two codes that were thrown. I'm guessing I might need the accelerator pedal setup outta a CTSV for the first one? The second one might be because the CTSV comes with a 2 bar or higher MAP sensor. I did change the MAP settings in the '09 ECM but, maybe there are some things I can see with EFILive.

P2138 Accelerator Position Sensor Circuit Range/Performance

P0108 Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit High

When you turn the key nothing happens. The engine doesn't try to crank at all. I along with a couple other people think it might be do to the P2138 code. What else could cause a no crank situation? I have the VATS disable patch applied with a full reflash. EFILive recognizes the ECM and TCM modules on the network.

Just putting this out there to see if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks

PS - I wanted to try the ECM swap to see what kinda issues might come up. It's a lot cheaper than swapping in a 6spd auto and it not working!! lol