Thread: Upgrade LS2 TB w/FAST92, where should you see improvement?

Default Upgrade LS2 TB w/FAST92, where should you see improvement?

So I've been through my tune stock, and now successfully with the FAST92 LS2 TB Upgrade. Since dialing in with the TB space multiplier, and getting the correct AFR throughout the accel range, I find myself wondering about the extra air.

At idle it wasn't needed so the multiplier adjusts the steps to open a bit less and get the right amount of air.

Through the WOT ranges we tune VE, MAF, LTFtrims and again bring it in line with what is NEEDED. I'm seeing the end result pretty close to what the stock setup had. (Stock probably provided enough NEEDED air)

Only thing I really haven't had a chance to tune yet is WOT in 4'th gear to redline as I tune on the street and 145mph would require some get out of jail free cards, which I'm kinda short on. Is this the area where the extra air might come in handy?

I know I felt a real HP loss when I went back to my stock intake setup, but I don't really understand why from a technical standpoint. My engine has no cam but I do have Headers with no cats to breathe out a bit faster.

Educate me please.
    Last edited by kwhiteside; September 16th, 2009 at 02:08 AM.
    2001 Corvette Z06