Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
Sorry to say this but I don't think there is anything we can do at the moment to show this PID as you want.
Without going in to too much detail, that PID is a series of bits that are set / cleared based on the status of each injection event and this is what we currently show, each individual bit.
To display it as Table A, Table B etc it would need to be configured as an actual value, so if the PID value = 16 then we could show it as Map B, and so on. However, we are only interested in what is happening with the Pilot injections as these are what determines what table the ECM will use. Problem is, within that PID is the status bits for the Post & Main injection too, so all of a sudden you can't say that with a PID value of 16 that Table B is going to be used because if one of the post injections is also on then the value might be something different. As you could imagine all of a sudden there is a lot of combinations to handle.
When the ECM is deciding which table to use it does a few commands to filter out the post and main injection status so it is left with just the pilot status bits, unfortunately we cannot do that in EFILive, however, for Version 8 scantool this is certainly something we can look at, to apply logical equations to PID's before they are processed to the screen.

Cheers,
Ross
I was reading half way through your post thinking to my self what you were actually saying in the last half. Yeah there's got to be a lot of combinations that can end you up and the same value. So it may not be able to be read in realtime in BBL but it would definitely be useful as a filter or custom pid to be used later. Thanx guys