Basically it always shifts at a much lower speed then i command. the converter lock/unlock stuff is always exactly 5mph later then in the tune. the shift points are always sooner then in the tune, but by a varying amount. once i pass a certain speed on the tables it seems like i hit a wall and my tuning makes no difference. it also shifts at 3100 at wot when i have 3600 in the tune with the correct speed to match.

i have my wheel size/gear ratio set in both the engine and trans tune. some things that seem odd to me are 1, the stock tuning indicates 4.10 gears, i checked 3 times and i definitely have 3.73s, and 2 the wot shift speed in the stock tune don't line up with rpm at all. 1-2 says 17mph, even with 245s and 4.10s my gear calculator shows first gear would shift around 2600 at wot if 17mph was the actual shift speed. i tried making the shift speeds line up with the rpm but it didn't change anything.

everything is just acting really screwy whenever i try to do any trany tuning, i always give up it becomes very frustrating. the tune i started with was something i got from the dieselplace library that allows the odlo switch.

also while i have a thread i may as well ask, does a partial flash, a full flash, or both reset the taps on its own? or is it only done on the scantool when you want to?