Thread: Leanin out in CL

Default Leanin out in CL

Ok, i put my Tahoe in OL and she runs fine, i put it in closed loop and she leans out by 3 +/- a bit AFR. The Trim is minimal, but Lean Lean Lean...

Also when i start up in the mornin, i have poppin noises then the RPM jumps to 1250...The rest of the day she is fine, no poppin no hesitation...

Any sugggestions?
    American Muscle, European Design, Japanese Tactics

Found out why i was runnin lean...Bad MAF...One of the resistors was burn givin false readings when it was gettin hot...

I changed it and now i am runnin 15.5 instead of 16-17 AFR...

Have to Admit, the AUTO VE doesnt work for me at all...Gave me two different tunes with the exact same setup...Did one during the day and the other durin the night...

:( My problem is there are no good tuners in my area...And to fly one in is costly and not guaranteed...

What wideband O2 are you using?

Why not get a little confidence in yourself, and realize that you will be the first or next "Good Tuner" in your area soon. Knowledge will be key. You seem to speak perfect written English language for living in Kuwait. Do you speak it as well and are you Kuwaiti or an American stationed there? If you speak the language of the Kuwaiti people, you can make some good $$$ tuning cars over there once you learn the basics.

I know of a Tuner who regularly flies to areas near Kuwait, definitely the Emirates. His name is Justin Nenni of Tuning Concepts. He tunes 8 second 2000 Horsepower street driven nitrous animals so definitely trust him and his skills.

Anyway, if you can afford some hundreds of dollars to burn, www.tuningconcepts.com , yes the website sucks but all he does is fly around the USA and International and tune for a living. He is awesome to talk to and will teach you a few tricks while tuning your Tahoe. I haven't shown Justin EFI Live YET, but when he comes to Southern California this summer, I'm definitely renting 2 or 4 hours of his time. If you wait until after he tunes my truck, he will have knowledge of EFI Live and will make your learning experience cheaper and easier.

Info@TuningConcepts.com

AOL Instant Messenger : NVT Guru

Tuning Concepts
    11906 Anderson Mill Rd. Suite B
    Austin, TX 78726

Phone: (512)791-4012

Stealth97

Latest news...

I had the PCM reflashed, and i installed the tune. The first couple of days se was behavin, but today i am leanin out...I changed the MAF, and MAP.

Post log/tune files.

Sorry forgot o do that, thank you

For your reference