Thread: 4.2L Injector_Flow_Rate (Need Help)

Default 4.2L Injector_Flow_Rate (Need Help)

I am working on a grand am that I swapped the 28lb injectors in from a 03 trailblazer, however I are having a rough time getting the Injector_Flow_Rate table dialed in correctly.

If anyone could post up the injector_Flow_Rate table for a 02+ I6, it would be greatly appreciated. I am currently using 340.15 msec/gram for the whole table, which it seems to be running ok. I am just curious as to what gm used from the factory for this table.

Lifetime Member

Sure man, the 02-05 P10 I6s all use the same injectors. The P10s use a different method as there is just one entry for B4001 (Injector Flow Rate). Im pretty sure these are all returnless system so I can get you all the data you need but not sure how its all going to work. Are you using EFILive to tune your Grand Am? Even if you're not you can download 7.5.5 and open up the Envoy file that is included with the download and look at all the fuel injector tables.

B4001: 26.735684 lbs/hr
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ScarabEpic22 View Post
    Sure man, the 02-05 P10 I6s all use the same injectors. The P10s use a different method as there is just one entry for B4001 (Injector Flow Rate). Im pretty sure these are all returnless system so I can get you all the data you need but not sure how its all going to work. Are you using EFILive to tune your Grand Am? Even if you're not you can download 7.5.5 and open up the Envoy file that is included with the download and look at all the fuel injector tables.

B4001: 26.735684 lbs/hr
    Unfortunately I am using Digital Horsepower tuning software, they went under a few years ago... but I am working with what I have for now.

I will check out the 7.5.5 and see if I can view and envoy file.