Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lbz cvn patch ?!?!?!

Lifetime Member

Default Lbz cvn patch ?!?!?!

Can anyone tell me why when i opened my LBZ tune last night it had the CVN patch option in the engine operations folder? I open it today and now it's not there... ?!?!??!
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Lifetime Member

Thats because you're now using the latest version of EFILive, the CVN patches were removed from everything during one of the last updates.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Lifetime Member

CVN patching was never and option for the LBZ it's an 06 and never implemented until the LMM was out. That's what the weird thing is.
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

CVN alterations was never an option for the LBZ / LMM, it used to be an option for stream holders for some gas ECM's, but as was mentioned above, the feature is now gone.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

That's what makes this so weird... Why 2 nights ago did that option appear and then disappear by morning?

One too many beers?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Lifetime Member

I'm not shitting you... Maybe because i have the beta software also? I opened the CVN PATCH folder and read the description on how to apply and and full flash the ecm.

maybe i should have posted this in the beta section?

Lifetime Member

No, that is the method used to lock the LBZ / LMM from being read out by another tuner, it doesn't stop anything to do with CVN's.

Cheers,
    Ross

Lifetime Member

I'm still scratching my head on this one...

why is this only showing up with S&T running along side 7.5.5?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast