Thread: T42 / T43 DVT files

Exclamation T42 / T43 DVT files

Hi All,

Kind of embarrassing, but I thought we already had these in the software, oh well, they are done and posted here for some testing.

We would appreciate some feedback on how these DVT's work for the T42 & T43 TCM's. These have been tested for correct communications so we are looking for confirmation on each function doing what it says it should on the vehicle.
    So consider these as beta only at this stage, if you aren't comfortable with that then best not to download them yet.
    Controlling DVT's is best done on a dyno or sitting in your driveway, please don't try to play with your trans whilst driving on a public road!
    Once these have been confirmed working ok they will be included in the next software update for all.

So, just download the zip below and extract the files in to -
    \Program Files\EFILive\V7.5\Configuration

Then select the correct TCM type from the DVT drop down list in the scantool.

Cheers,
    Ross
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Thanks Ross,
    Al
    "Trash that carb and get Injected!"

Lifetime Member

I tried and got a "Dynamic Vehicle Testing data is not available for the T42 controller." error message. Vehicle is a 06 TB SS.

Lifetime Member

Nevermind got it. "AWD solenoid.. Off/On" Can I disengage the AWD with this? I'll make sure to test it with one hand on the laptop and the other on the steering wheel for true beta testing.

Lifetime Member

DrkPhx, there should be no way to disable AWD on the TBSS, its a Torsen T-3 transfer case/differential system that Im pretty sure has no electronic controls in regard to tq transfer front/rear. But I could be wrong, test it out and report back!

Ross, Ill play with these next weekend when I get to drive my SS around.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Lifetime Member

ScarabEpic22 - Looks like you're right; the AWD didn't disengage like I thought it would. I wonder what it's for then? I did play around with the transmission gear controls and they worked. The TCC controls worked as well. I didn't use any of the adaptive or line pressure controls.