Hey mr.prick,
If you can wait until Wednesday, I will send you a screen shot of an iPod with MP3 and ACC both on them and I can still cut and past the music to the iPod in MP3 format by copying(cut and paste) it to iTunes. I just double checked my old 30 gig ipod too and it is absolutely correct. It (the iPod) also works with either Windows Media player and iTunes with MP3 and ACC, But!!!! It is windows SP1 and the original ipod disk. We paid for allot of money for music for our own personal use and have a legal right to load them on my household players for our own personal use. Under the original Licenses the copy rights and duplicating were recognized as for your personal use, only! If I shared or updated I would have had to agree not too copy my own music that I own and abandoned my legal rights, so read the Licenses before updating in the future. I would have given up the right to use my own music on the player, its all about the license. I do not copy for or share with anyone else as that is a violation even under the old disks. That is only fair as I did pay for them and the artist also got paid. That is the right way and legal also.
I knew right away after reading that I would have given up my legal rights if I checked that stupid little box! the one that says I agree!
Best wishes,
98 tigershark