Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How about EFilive on the Iphone????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lifetime Member

Default How about EFilive on the Iphone????

That would be TOTALLY sick!....

With the upcoming OS3.0 you guys can do either bluetooth or a directly connected device to dock connector.

Possible?
    "All that is needed for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing..."

I asked the Bluetooth question before and was told NO.
    "Iphone logging" can be done with this
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

You all might be surprised to know that the number of mobile / cell phones owned by Paul and myself totals 0
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    You all might be surprised to know that the number of mobile / cell phones owned by Paul and myself totals 0
    I don't own one either,
    but I'm shocked that you big time CEOs don't have one.
    I'm guessing you guy's use have a team of personal assistants to do your bidding.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Lifetime Member

Wow! Well that means when you go on vacation its definitely a "see ya!" to work! (Except when you bring a laptop which Im willing to bet you do anyway.)

Ive only got 1, but just got an iPod Touch on thursday and man its fun to play around with. Surfing the web on campus sans computer, tunes, apps.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Email and office phones cause enough distractions, I don't need another. A vacation does not mean relocating the office! I always have my laptop on hand but that is about it.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Default What do you expect?

Of course you guys do not own a cell phone personally as you have company ones. Should I publish the #s?
    A friend,
    98 tigershark

98 tigershark
    L92/427 w/L76 CC'ed heads n upgraded springs
    4.100 stroke, 4.068 bore w/ 11:1 comp
    Cam, 591 int, 613exhst, 232-246dur@.050, 115*
    LG headers, High flow cats,
    RPM level 5 trans, RPM 3.42 gears, 2800 rpm trq convrt. .
    Special Thanx to Joe and Bruce!

Default Moore technology with i apps!

The iphones and touches use something called moore technology. I think it is based on SARS but that is just a guess. A cell phone can tune a gm pcm I am told. Is this true and what are you guy planning? to have you give the answer we dont own a cell phone personally. PIDs? bins? really!
    Curious tuner,
    98 tigershark
    98 tigershark
    L92/427 w/L76 CC'ed heads n upgraded springs
    4.100 stroke, 4.068 bore w/ 11:1 comp
    Cam, 591 int, 613exhst, 232-246dur@.050, 115*
    LG headers, High flow cats,
    RPM level 5 trans, RPM 3.42 gears, 2800 rpm trq convrt. .
    Special Thanx to Joe and Bruce!

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    That would be TOTALLY sick!....

With the upcoming OS3.0 you guys can do either bluetooth or a directly connected device to dock connector.

Possible?
    Yo!

With EFIlive as an "APP" on IPhone, EFILive could get into the TV ads like the one where the doctor checks out MRI images.

Tune your knees, then go tune your car on the track! It has inbuilt accelerometers, so easy as!

Not that I have an IPhone, but when I had a Treo, it cut down my time on the phone overall by almost 50% and meant I was no longer tied to a desk for email....which meant far more freedom to move around!

Someone isn't taking me seriously. I have 0% interest in owning or using an iPhone yet alone developing an 'app' for said device. The idea of displaying a Virtual VE table on an iPhone is laughable, because it can be done, doesn't mean it should be done.

Official announcement: EFILIVE WILL NEVER DEVELOP IT'S PRODUCT FOR A CELL PHONE OF ANY TYPE.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast