Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loping Diesel

Default Loping Diesel

I have a question for anyone with an answer!!!! I have a 2004.5 LLY with edge's juice with attitude monitor and water injection i want my truck to lope so it sounds meaner than it really is how can i accomplish this

I don't know if you can make the LLY or LBZ trucks do it...the LB7's can because they have a throttle base injection quantity table, which is where the change is made... I have an LBZ and i'm totally bummed...haha

Default loping idle

I know that it is possible.... I have listened to it on you tube and it sounds awesome

Yeah I've listened to them too...but I think some of those guys don't actually know what engine they have...I've kinda got mine to lope through Pulse tables but nothing like the LB7's, unless someone can prove me wrong about the LLY's and LBZ's

Quote Originally Posted by LBZoom View Post
    Yeah I've listened to them too...but I think some of those guys don't actually know what engine they have...I've kinda got mine to lope through Pulse tables but nothing like the LB7's, unless someone can prove me wrong about the LLY's and LBZ's
    A friend of mine acually has his LBZ lope(Video below) it doesnt sound like it lopes very hard in the video but in person the whole truck shakes and it gets some attention and "WTF do you have done to that truck" LMFAO, We both have been working on doing it to my LLY.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BMSM...e=channel_page

-Nemo
    Last edited by Nemo; April 9th, 2009 at 01:28 AM.
    2004.5 LLY Duramax, Compounds, EFILive, EvolvedMS.com 50" Trac Bars, DDP Injectors, PPE Pump, 4" turbo back exhaust, 6" Chrome Stack,
    ATS Trans w/ Triple Loc.

Evolved M.S, LLC & SS Diesel Tuning

Sweet! haha. I kinda worked on one for my LBZ and it worked okay and then I abandoned the idea to work on my other tunes....If you don't mind me asking,did he do it via pulse width tables?

I see well if anyone knows for sure please let me know and thanks for the info

Wait a second... I bet it can be done through the torque based fuel table...I never thought about that. I'll try it and let ya know

the lb7's and the lly's have throttle base injection quantity tables. this is where the change is made on the first two generations. i dont know where it is at on the lbz's and lmm. also this can not be done without efi. so you will have to get rid of the edge

Here is a video of my LLY lope idle... sorry the sound is bad quality, i took the video with my cell phone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nws4L...e=channel_page

-Nemo
    2004.5 LLY Duramax, Compounds, EFILive, EvolvedMS.com 50" Trac Bars, DDP Injectors, PPE Pump, 4" turbo back exhaust, 6" Chrome Stack,
    ATS Trans w/ Triple Loc.

Evolved M.S, LLC & SS Diesel Tuning

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast