Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: n20 for begger thanks help

Default n20 for begger thanks help

anyone can tell me really quick where to adjust the iat sensor for running nitrious im a beginner so plz help me pleas thanks guys

Cant you upgrade to a nitrous COS?
    Are you running a maf or mafless? If maf spraying before or after the maf? Wet or dry shot? What size shot?
    The Tremor at AIR

its a stock 2004 chevy 1500 5.3l stock other than exhaust the wet system nos is not installed yet but i wanna have all the knowlege really b4 i install it. i heard to instal the nozzle b4 the iat so it doesnt go crazy with super cold temp but i dont know its all new to me i need to know the best place to instal and if i need to run mafless or maf like i said man idk much about nos programming i heard i need to retard timeing at the temp it injects at according to the log so when its installed ill run a scan and see what temp it reads when sprayed but i dont know what i need to adjust to do it if anyone can help i would GREATly apprcate it thanks guys for any help if u have any questions just post back and ill answer anything u need to know thank you it will be probably a 75hp shot or 100 shot thanks whats a nitrous cos?????

A wet system you will need to spray after the maf so it doesnt add any more fuel.( It will read the gas etc as extra airmass & add fuel to suit.) Also if you spray before the IAT you could possibly damage it.
    There was a method where the IAT sensor circuit was opened with a relay when spraying. This would make the IAT sensor read -39degC & you could pull timing in this area with the spark IAT table. I have never tried this method but basically understand the principle.
    I personally use the COS5 custom operating system that utilises a pin in the pcm to modify your spark & fuelling tables. I do not know if this is a possability with your OS. Check the custom operating system section.
    The Tremor at AIR

nothin in the custom OS box idk man im just lost im a diesel man this is my best friends truck im workin for free so i have no idea. should i go mafless tho?? i just dont know what to do i can in stall the n2o system no problem but programming for it im lost i know a lot of gassers dont like to help people a whole lot b/c its conplicated but im trying to learn and really need help man if i send u the tune i got do u think u could set it up for the nitous??? or who that be inpossible??? thanks a million man

I will help where I can. I am not familiar with the operating system in the truck so the first thing you should do is post the tune file. From there maf or mafless wont really matter apart from deciding your nozzle positioning.
    One thing to note is the truck should be tuned properly NA before you look at tuning for nitrous. This will make the transition for the gas much easier.(and safer)
    The Tremor at AIR

well do u want me to send it too u i think its set up pretty good
    ill need ur email so i can attach it tho. thanks man

heres my tune
    Attached Files Attached Files

heres thet stock tune for that engine in case you would rather mess with it thanks soo much guys
    Attached Files Attached Files

Do you have a link to the nitrous system you will be fitting?
    The Tremor at AIR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast