Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My EFI Live LMM wish list

To go in to reduced power with only the P02E8 in the background just seems odd.
    I just wish there was a way on these Bosch ECM's to just have a global "Not Fitted" type parameter. Set to 'No' and then all DTC's and processing for whatever it is gets bypassed.......hey, a guy can dream!

Cheers,
    Ross

P.S - Nice Chevelle on the website.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

ok, looks like I did not get the timing tables correct on the LMM, no wonder you guys have been scratching your heads.
    Revised cals will be out shortly, it should all make sense then. I made some incorrect assumptions on what certain tables were used for.
    Essentially by you shutting off the pilots the ECM was using a timing table specifically for no pilot injection, however, there is 3 of them, you only saw one!

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Thank you very much Ross!

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    ok, looks like I did not get the timing tables correct on the LMM, no wonder you guys have been scratching your heads.
    Revised cals will be out shortly, it should all make sense then. I made some incorrect assumptions on what certain tables were used for.
    Essentially by you shutting off the pilots the ECM was using a timing table specifically for no pilot injection, however, there is 3 of them, you only saw one!

Cheers,
    Ross
    man, that's great news. Thanks Ross! Can't wait to try it out. Only way I can shut the pilot off is with the fuel pressure pulse table. That's fine with me, so hopefully now these new tables will get the timing back up. I was using the Table A for no pilots, but it was still being limited. Had every table up including max allowed. I was puzzled for sure, now it makes sense...........

This is the best part of your product, that you can actually have a board like this that communicates directly with the engineers that build the product (as well as many helpful members). Thanks again.

Jody
    Last edited by camcojb; April 14th, 2009 at 02:16 AM.
    07.5 4X CC 2500HD, EFI Live, MBRP exhaust
    new updated website!

Jody, I don't think your dead pedal is from the air valve, as you're the only LMM twin truck I have heard of this problem. One of the reasons I wanted you to load in another OS.

The dead pedal issue is really wierd and I don't think it's in the tune because many others are running the same tune for many, many months without the issue.

Thanks for the updates Ross, that is sweet!!!!! Good job Jody putting the problems into words!!!!
    2013 LML, 550hp with factory emissions, stock cp4 and compound turbos.
    2002 LBZ, 4x4 (Max'd Out) 6000lbs 9.36 @ 154 mph NHRDA Champion and Record holder
    1965 El Camino, duramax 9.6 @ 149MPH

All EFI tuned by Adrenaline Truck Performance

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoRob View Post
    Jody, I don't think your dead pedal is from the air valve, as you're the only LMM twin truck I have heard of this problem. One of the reasons I wanted you to load in another OS.

The dead pedal issue is really wierd and I don't think it's in the tune because many others are running the same tune for many, many months without the issue.

Thanks for the updates Ross, that is sweet!!!!! Good job Jody putting the problems into words!!!!
    lucky me.............. You're probably right, just that it all happened at once. Maybe I need to go back to the other OS and see if it happens. I know all the timing/pilot things didn't change with it but I'm now not positive that it ever limped with that OS. I am pretty sure, but not positive.

Jody
    07.5 4X CC 2500HD, EFI Live, MBRP exhaust
    new updated website!

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    To go in to reduced power with only the P02E8 in the background just seems odd.
    I just wish there was a way on these Bosch ECM's to just have a global "Not Fitted" type parameter. Set to 'No' and then all DTC's and processing for whatever it is gets bypassed.......hey, a guy can dream!

Cheers,
    Ross

P.S - Nice Chevelle on the website.
    If you ever get the egt probes to work on the LBZ's maybe you could apply the same logic back to the air valve and shut it off... ???
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Ross, while your in the LMM stuff, I'm still having that issue with the DTC enabler not scriping over. I have to manually turn off certain codes after scriping. The culprits are;

P041D-P041C
    P040D-P040C
    P040F
    P0403(2nd one)
    P2453(2nd one)

Not sure if you have time, thought I'd throw it out there though.

Thanks a bunch,
    Rob
    2013 LML, 550hp with factory emissions, stock cp4 and compound turbos.
    2002 LBZ, 4x4 (Max'd Out) 6000lbs 9.36 @ 154 mph NHRDA Champion and Record holder
    1965 El Camino, duramax 9.6 @ 149MPH

All EFI tuned by Adrenaline Truck Performance

Rob, I'll have to pass that one on to Paul.
    Are you able to send him a sample script?

Cheers,
    Ross

Lifetime Member

Those tables got released today...
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast