Thread: sled pulling tune

Default sled pulling tune

What do I need to do for a sled pulling tune. I have heard to increase shift points in 4lo. I'm confused with the different tables (A-D), I was looking at shift points and there is MPH and RPM, which one do I want to change? And since there are separate ones for T/H and 4Lo, which one do I want to change. I always pulled before I had EFi in 4lo with T/H on. If i change the 4Lo shift points will I still want to pull in T/H or would that override my changes? Another question I have is about the description of the tables (A-D), they say the shift points I am changing are for when I am in "D", is there something else I should be looking at or is that just a general description? Are there things I should do with TC lockup also? My truck is an 02 LB7 and it shoudl be putting down 5-550RHWP, I'm also running 285's. I would also like to make it shift a little crisper driving around town, but I am mainly worried about getting the pulling tune in the TCM before saturday for now. I just got EFI and I'm still a noob, I'd like to make a good appearance on Saturday though. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by remington_43040; April 15th, 2009 at 03:46 PM.