Thread: problem loading new os 411 swap

Default problem loading new os 411 swap

Hi all, I have tried it twice now and em wondering what I have been doing wrong. I followed Justin's instructions and everything seemed to be going fine, the reflash said it was done then when i go back and read the pcm it still gives me the original os for a 4wd 6.0l van. It gives me the vin for the van that it came out of and not the vin that I put in for my truck. What em I doin wrong? P.S. Im bench tuning it's not in the vehicle.
    98 silverado 4wd excb 5.7l, zz4 cam,roller rockers, shorty headers, 0411 swap, Flash Scan V1 commercial

Did you save the file before flashing...?

Post some screenshots of you doing this, and also the text log.

I saved the file every time I made a change or are you talking at some other point in the process?

I think vista is blocking me from posting any screen shots, I cant even do it with hypersnap Sorry a lil frustrated. I will work on it more tomorrow. I did the full reflash then I have the box open with the text log, what do I do after that?
    98 silverado 4wd excb 5.7l, zz4 cam,roller rockers, shorty headers, 0411 swap, Flash Scan V1 commercial

In the text box, go Ctrl-A to select off of it, then go Ctrl-C to copy it, and paste it in a reply to this thread.

Thanks Joecar I figured it out I talked to the guy that I bought the bench harness off of, he said that I have to flip the toggle switch off when EFILive request the ign to be off. It went the first time amazing what a stupid lil thing like that will make ya wanna pull your hair out.