Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: where can I find 0411 pcm ?

Quote Originally Posted by ammarii View Post
    thanx man for ur help

but i'm not from LA or even US :P

but I hope its will help
    thanx again n if get stuck in something I'll try to find u

You are welcome. I hope I covered all the bases for you. There is a thread on a forum called www.pacifip.com/forum that details this upgrade. Check it out!

PM me or post it if you get stuck. Be glad to help as are many others out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth97 View Post
    1. Contact Lextech for the correct file. Everyone got them from him. He is the originator. If Lextech cannot help in a timely manner, I'll send you one of mine. But they are his to give out, not mine to give out. (His are more current anyway, mine are older revisions of the same thing)

2. You need the Excel spreadsheet, some tools, some knowledge, one PCM (programmed correctly and without VATS), and two connectors for the PCM.

3. 4 Wires (about 10 feet in length or less, maybe 15 but I doubt it). And 4 ways of splicing those wires into some stock trans wires. Also, 4 crimp pins for installing on the PCM side. Get the pins and wire from S10Wildside and his website called www.eficonnection.com or EFI Connection.

If you really want to be a wild man in the future after you get the 12200411 swap done, swap to LS1 coils on your old skool 350 chebby. S10Wildside sells the conversion parts to run a true LS1 setup on a true 350 inch motor (not a measly 346, I want my 4cu in., oh and torque)

If you live in Los Angeles, I'll do the swap with you and teach you how to do it. 2-3 hours. I might have spare wire from when I did mine.
    So would I need that extra wire with my 97 5.7 and 4l60e combo? And if so what is it for?

Quote Originally Posted by garrettcoker0197 View Post
    So would I need that extra wire with my 97 5.7 and 4l60e combo? And if so what is it for?
    It has been a long time but if I remember correctly I had to tie the P/N switch (4 wires) into the pcm. I also performed a 4L80E swap and I know I had to add wires for the 4L80E swap to the pcm. My truck is parked in storage or id go look at it and verify.

If you have further questions email me at stealth027@sbcglobal.net and I'll try to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth97 View Post
    It has been a long time but if I remember correctly I had to tie the P/N switch (4 wires) into the pcm. I also performed a 4L80E swap and I know I had to add wires for the 4L80E swap to the pcm. My truck is parked in storage or id go look at it and verify.

If you have further questions email me at stealth027@sbcglobal.net and I'll try to help you out.
    Thanks man I plan on doing a 4l80 swap as well but if I recall correctly some of them use all the same wiring as the 4l60e do they not?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12