Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LLY - Just do what I say!

could tables B0761 thru B0770 (Main Pulse Quantity Compensation) have anything to do with the problems, B0761 is zero'd out, but the other nine tables appear to make adjustments in different areas of the tables. Would possibly zeroing out all of these tables be of some benifit?

Has anybody adjusted these tables?
    2004 Duramax LLY, 71.5mm Cheetah turbo, Mike L, Transmission, EFI Live

I was able to get one log done, there is a 100% throttle run towards the end, about 2 minutes of normal hwy driving prior to the 100% throttle. Let me know if anything stands out. One thing, anybody that wants to see the diesel test group pids in this log has to download the file from page one of this thread, otherwise you wont see everything.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2004 Duramax LLY, 71.5mm Cheetah turbo, Mike L, Transmission, EFI Live

Quote Originally Posted by LarryJewell View Post
    I was able to get one log done, there is a 100% throttle run towards the end, about 2 minutes of normal hwy driving prior to the 100% throttle. Let me know if anything stands out. One thing, anybody that wants to see the diesel test group pids in this log has to download the file from page one of this thread, otherwise you wont see everything.

Same thing again, check B0744. Compare the rpm where the dips occur with all cells from 300ft/lbs to over 700.
    Last edited by abkimble; May 14th, 2009 at 06:51 AM.

Well, the good thing is you can see in that log your throttle based mm3 is maintained at 125mm3, this is pretty much the first base value, please make sure you keep logging the Quantity #6 PID as this is our reference.

Looking at the other DMA PID's it looks like the limit had already been applied by the time the mm3 was passed to those values.
    If you can please take some more WOT logs with some different DMA PID's logged (but still logging Quantity #6) then it might start to get a bit clearer.

What is interesting too about the log is it is proof there is no hardcoded final mm3 limiter as the mm3 final was up in the 120's up to about 3200RPM. But, I'd love to catch this when it has one of those big drops like Ben's logs where showing, like down to 70mm3!

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Just to add one comment which has impacted results. Larry wasn't using the same tune to log all the logs he's posted.

Larry, this is confusing. If defuel is being examined, why isn't max torque being logged?

From what little was logged, it sure has the signature of the 4th gear lockup defuel. But without a tune to look at, it is hard to help.

I must be missing something in the discretion department.
    Michael, Systems Engineer 04.5 D-max LLY, Phoenix, Arizona Email
    Custom Tuning Services
    DURAMAX/CUMMINS ECM's TCM's for sale, all years, 20% wholesale discount available
    EFILive's first VGT "Software Wastegate Tune"

I think that latest log shows more of a downshift at wot and where the dip occurs than a 4th hang up. The hangup happens during a up shift not a downshift? or am I off again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12