Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: speed/RPM limit cancel!!

BTW, GAMEOVER; do u recommend any other alterations to get some +HP from my truck??!?! never forget to mention the temp here raises to 125 F....thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by A.O.A View Post
    GMPX u mentioned ;The important one is {H0156} Speed Limiter Source, you will need to set that to ECM as well.
    i went to that one and its written: Other Module, should i write ECM instead??
    As my original post said, change that parameter to ECM instead or all those other speed limiter values you changed are ignored and the speed limit value is defined by another computer on the car.

We had a 120F day here over summer, it's pretty nasty that sort of heat, 125F is crazy.

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

thnx I've done it, but didn't try yet,,, btw if u checked the 1st thread you will find my tuning file,, plz check it for the AFM!! thanks a lot

By the looks of it AFM isn't "ON" and everything is there to adjust the speed limiter....
    Like Ross said change {H0156} to ECM, then you can adjust {H0129} to your desired Speed......
    2008 2WD Ext.Cab Silverado 1500 6.0 V-MAX E38(L76) & T42(4L70E) MAF Only CL Corvette Servo AFE CAI INNOVATIVE LM-2 WBO2

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

hmmmm,, if it isn;t on ,, why it feels ON??

well!! my truck;s responce is too slow,, u know it takes time while I am crusing and suddnely hit the gas pedal full throttle it takes time to eccelerate !!!! i HATE IT,,I don;t do it for racing but for sudden movemints and maneuver ..thnks again

Isn't there a message that appears on the instrument cluster when AFM is activated?
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

yea A WARNING Msg!! says something about the VVT!!!

VVT = Variable Valve Timing
    AFM is what is used to deactivate 4 cylinders, not VVT. Anyone with with an AFM car that can let A.O.A know what message appears on the cluster when AFM has kicked in.

Cheers,
    Ross

Quote Originally Posted by A.O.A View Post
    well!! my truck;s responce is too slow,, u know it takes time while I am crusing and suddnely hit the gas pedal full throttle it takes time to eccelerate !!!! i HATE IT,,I don;t do it for racing but for sudden movemints and maneuver ..thnks again
    I believe what you're describing is part of the Torque Control, not AFM. Try going to {B0532} Throttle Tip-In Torque Reduction, Torque and set it to No. Let us know if that helps the delay you're seeing when you suddenly go full throttle.
    2007 Sierra Denali - Volant CAI, Dual Exhaust, Tuned

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast