Thread: Virtual ve table

Default Virtual ve table

I am having difficulty finding the virtual ve tables. When i try to see the turtorial in my software it says "There is no application associated with the given filename extension" I have tried on a 07 zo6 file and on the 2010 camaro file and nothing. I don't know what i am missing. I have the most recent download V7.5.5 Build (84). I am un sure about the firmware, and updating it as when i try it says" The attached device has previously been upgraded to boot block v2.05.xx or greater"
    The efilive flashscan V2 Programmer can inly be used to program devices with boot block v 2.04.xx or less
    Please use the EFILIVE Explorer" program to program devices with boot block v2.05.xx or greater.
    Last edited by Ls1joe; May 14th, 2009 at 02:48 AM.

Did you also install (and update to latest version) EFILive V8.1...?

You will need EFILive Explorer (EE) from V8.1.

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1joe View Post
    When i try to see the turtorial in my software it says "There is no application associated with the given filename extension"
    You need to install Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view the documentation. IT is available on the EFILive CD, or you can download and install it directly from Adobe's web site here: http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Quote Originally Posted by Ls1joe View Post
    I am un sure about the firmware, and updating it as when i try it says" The attached device has previously been upgraded to boot block v2.05.xx or greater"
    The efilive flashscan V2 Programmer can inly be used to program devices with boot block v 2.04.xx or less
    Please use the EFILIVE Explorer" program to program devices with boot block v2.05.xx or greater.
    I highly recommend reading the document: Start->All Programs->EFILive->V8->Documents->Upgrading FlashScan. It will explain what you need to do and how to do it depending on the current state of your FlashScan device.

Regards
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

sorry to state the obvious you have the cable plugged into the laptop ?

I was about to say that zrx1200, yes you need the V2 plugged in to the USB port before the software starts or the Virtual VE tables will not show up.

There is also a fantastic tutorial by Simon (aka Swingtan) on the Virtual VE tables here -
    http://download.efilive.com/Tutorial...20Tutorial.pdf

Cheers,
    Ross
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.