Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: B1501, had it now it's gone!

Default B1501, had it now it's gone!

Hey guys,
    I downloaded all my V7.5 and V8 updates a while back and I noticed on my tunes and a friend's tune that there was a table for EGR testing enable/disable, B1501 I believe? Now I search for it and it's not there and I'm pretty sure I have the latest updates...I downloaded one for V8 today and when I search new updates for V7.5 it doesn't say there are any for me....what's going on?
    Peace Through Torque

Punisher Performance DSP5 Tuning, PPE Dual CP3's, 68mm Fleece Cheetah, Punisher Built trans w/ Suncoast Parts, Airdog 165, SoCal 100% Overs, ARP Studs

2013 NHRDA Sportsman World Champion

www.PunisherPerformance.com

shows on mine under engine operation/EGR (B1501)

Jody
    07.5 4X CC 2500HD, EFI Live, MBRP exhaust
    new updated website!

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by camcojb View Post
    shows on mine under engine operation/EGR (B1501)

Jody
    same here
    '07 TBSS, LS2, T42, 3SS, Black on Black on Black, Pretty much stock at the moment. EFILive will fix that

'06 LBZ/Allison 6speed, EC, LB, 1LT, Leather
    Current Mods: EFI Live/ PTO High Idle Mod/ Factory Exhaust Brake / BD Full Bore/ TransGo Jr./ TTS Twin Lift Pumps/ MBRP 4" turbo back/ Custom air box mod/ BullyDog Outlook Monitor

465hp/1008tq---7/25/09---Dyno Day Fast Specialties Tuning by ME

I know for a fact I don't have it and I'm certain i've got the latest update... puzzling
    Peace Through Torque

Punisher Performance DSP5 Tuning, PPE Dual CP3's, 68mm Fleece Cheetah, Punisher Built trans w/ Suncoast Parts, Airdog 165, SoCal 100% Overs, ARP Studs

Which software build version do you have...?

Well I had up to build 85, and I assumed I was up to date b/c the tools folder was apparently not functioning properly b/c it was showing no updates available for V7.5, I went online and looked only to find a build 86-87 so I had to manually download it and of course it re-installed everything so I have to go back in and delete all the misc. metric pid's and tune files that come with the default program, and re-register my stuff...and I don't have access to my registration card because we're moving and it's in another state right now so i need that info emailed to me asap b/c I have to tune a truck tomorrow....I have the missing table now but hopefully my update tool will work properly in the future because everytime I get my folders organaized just the way I want I end up having a problem and re-installing the whole thing....I just finally got through the whole V8 and V7.5 uninstall/re-install a few weeks back and thought that was bad enough lol
    Peace Through Torque

I believe why I thought I had the table before is because I was exchanging some info/tunes with another member and he had the table in his tunes and I may have gotten confused somewhere down the line but I swore I saw it in one of my files, oh well I have it now and that's all that matters, it's not entirely my fault...I TRIED to update haha
    Peace Through Torque

I sent a request for your blue card info.

"Peace Through Torque"...

Thanks buddy!
    Peace Through Torque

I don't have it either. Had nick @ duramaxtuner help me be we still could not find it. told me to update but still nothing?Any thoughts?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast