Thread: 08 traiblazer ss tune

Default 08 traiblazer ss tune

hello ,anyone got a tune i could buy for this truck , or at least help me in tunning it . ive added timing so far and fuel. but i really cant seem to figured out this efi , and data loging dont look right , wow i feel stupid , use to drive rsx type s with hondata k-pro and it took me 3 hrs to figure it out ,.

thankx
    dave

Lifetime Member

Dave, Ive got the BBA tune that everyone on tbssowners is running via HPT in EFILive format. Head to the forum and download the ECM and TCM files, then go ahead and flash it in.

Note, this is just the BBA tune. Read about it on the tbssowners forum, I have NOT run this tune in my SS so I cannot verify its operation but it was working great in the other members truck I pulled it from (he uses HPT).

If you cant get it to work let me know.
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

thank you ill go check it out

im sorry but which thread is it in

Erik, I'd like to see it as well. I was going to convert his file from HPT to EFIlive for other EFIlive users on there but looks like you beat me to it. Where can we find your EFIlive version?

Lifetime Member

Ill just link to the thread, here ya go. Again, I havent flashed this into my 08 I just pulled it from another members 08 SS. Read the post about it on the site, it details the 3 changes he made over the untouched BBA tune.

BBA tune in EFILive format link (read this post then click the next link to download the file).

Download link for BBA EFLive Tune (use this link to download the tune, another member hosted it for me so you dont have to deal with annoying filefactory ads)
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.