Hello!

I need urgent help to get my car to run better. Summer is closing in and if i cant bring the fuel consumption down atleast alittle, there wont be much driving this year..... Currently it takes about 4,7 miles per gallon (calm driving).

I did the following upgrades but it still runs on stock tune:

Upgrades: Lid, Fast 90/90, Patriot Performance stage 2 heads, TR Camshaft 224/224-112LSA, Dynatech LT's, Y-pipe and highflow cats, Magnaflow Catback 3" exhaust, Underdrive pulley, Meziere electric waterpump, AIR & EGR delete.

Current issues: Really bad mpg, strange idle (sometimes high and not revving down like it should), slow and blurry throttle response, emission values are not very good.

I bought EFILive about a year ago and played around in the menus abit while it was connected to the car, however i never got any further than that.

Please, if anyone can help me to get the car to run at atleast a sane mpg level, that would be awesome!!!

Car: 1999 Pontiac Trans AM - 5,7L LS1 - Manual 6spd

What do you need from me? I can make EFI-logs while driving etc, and I have an Innovate LC-1 that i did not install yet. Will the numbers from that one be of great help? If so i will install it.

Please be exact and remember im a newb :p