Thread: COS 3 Help Please

Default COS 3 Help Please

I have a 1997 corvette with a votech supercharger on it. I put a 2000 PCM in it and upgraded to a COS 3. The car will run great with a stock 2002 corvette tune but will go into reduced power mode and stall at an idle after a few minuets of running. The car will then have no spark and the only thing I can do to make it start back up is reflash the PCM at which time the whole process starts all over again. I'm Pulling my hair out please help!!!! I know I should probably post my tune but I don't know how.

Posting the DTC's that set when it happens would be more helpful than the tune at this stage.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

To post your tune click on the Go Advanced tab, then scroll down to the manage attachments tab. Use the browse function to find the tune file & then click on upload.
    As GMPX has rightly stated the DTC codes would be of more help. You could also post a log where the error occurs.(Same steps as above)
    The Tremor at AIR