Thread: Siemens 60# injectors

Default Siemens 60# injectors

I'm trying to make sure I have the right injector flow rate values. I'm having trouble finding specific information on the injectors. They are Siemens 60#. I've called the company where they were bought and they couldn't give me the fuel pressure they were rated at. I currently have the IFR set at 72.3 in all cells. Is this right? Anyone familiar with these injectors? The only number I can see on the injectors without removing them is a ten digit number: 8145813575

They should be rated at 43.5 lbs. That is the standard advertised rate, which is 3 bar. LS1 's run at 4 bar, on the average, which is 60 lbs.

You cannot have the same values in every cell for IFR. Having the correct injector settings, especially IFR, is the basis upon which your tune is built.Search for RedhardSupra's blog for an IFR calculator. Or just search here for IFR Calculator. Hopefully, someone will post it for you. It is easy to use.

In fact, go to Fuel Injector Connection's site. There are some resources there.

I first ordered Ford SVO's from FIC for my Trans Am but took Jon's advice and switched my order to resized LS1 injectors instead. I changed my IFR table to match my new injectors and never looked back.

What are you running to use 60 lb injectors? S/C, turbo??

Good Luck!!
    1999 Trans Am - P&P LS6 Heads - TR224-112 - Procharger P1SC - Performabuilt Lvl 2 4L60E w/ 2800 Billet Stall - 9" Inch w/ 3.70s - LS6 Intake - Mac Mids - ORY - Gibson Catback - Suspension, Drag Radials, A bunch of Other Stuff

The siemens 60lbers reportedly flow 62.7lbhr at 43.5 psi.
    I have been doing some work with these injectors offsets etc, but I am not fully happy with what I have got so far otherwise I would post it up. If you pm me your email addy I can send you the worksheets that Jon@FIC sent me.
    The Tremor at AIR

Thanks guys, I've found the IFR calculator on here. I've been getting conflicting info on what these injectors are rated at. I really appreciate the resorces you've provided and the help. I'll do some more reading. I'm learning as I go and don't want to mess my truck up.

What are you running to use 60 lb injectors? S/C, turbo??
    I've got an 03 Silverado RCSB with an LQ9 6.0L and a magnacharger. It's running on a locked HP tune which according to my wideband is extremely rich (9.3 @ WOT). The tuner lives about a 5 hour drive from me so I bought EFI live and i'm going to learn to do this myself.

Here is a link to the injectors, they are rated at 63 lbs/hr @ 3bar

http://www.racetronix.biz/items.asp?Mc=SIEMENS

Are you useing a boost ref regulator ?
    Back yard boost
    347+ T76 = 770 rwhp 10.96 @ 135 mph