Thread: Serious problem with TCM flash

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Serious problem with TCM flash

I'm working on an early 04 (LB7) and was just raising the torque limits on the TCM. I pulled the stock info, but it would not pull it out in high speed. It pulled just fine without using the the high speed. After i made my changes, i tried to flash (not full flash) and it would not take the tune. It would go for a little bit and then the dash would ding at me and the tune would stop. After one time, it lost the VIN and told me it required a full flash.

It will not work at all in high speed and will not take any of the flashes. I have unplugged everything i can think of. The aftermarket alarm, radio, turned off lights, shut doors, unplugged the ECM, and so on.

I AM TOTALLY STUCK RIGHT NOW.... The customer is having to get a ride right now. Any help would be great guys. I've never heard or seen this problem at all.

I am using 7.5.5 build 88 and i tried to update the firmware also (2.4.72). Any ideas?

Alright.... the truck was causing the issues. There was some electrical issues on the truck that i still can't find. I took it over to a friends house, put it in his 03 truck and it worked perfectly. Go figure.