Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 98 PCM for Z28

Default 98 PCM for Z28

So how far along did the software get for the 98/97 year models. Will we be able to tune this computers?

Chris

i have a list of all hex locations for everything, would this help the cause?
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Indeed, it will definitely help a lot.. Can you get me a copy? We're about to start putting together the 98 cal ...

i have it all scibbled out on paper, just give me a form and ill complete all the hex locations for that perameter. .
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Whatever is easiest for you. I'd take it in Excel or raw text file if you want to send it that way. As of this second, I don't have a specific format for you to put the data in. I'd kinda feel guilty burdoning you to put it in a specific format anyway Heck if you don't feel like keying everything, take a scan or good resolution digital cam pic of the sheet and email it to me.. I'd be happy to do the grunt work.

ok, ill go threw it all and make a text file, will this be spelled out enough or do i need to go in depth and set up all the boundrys?
    operating system 9375577

idle speed vs coolant temp in gear ac on, off in neutral ac on and off
    offset 464354 to 464482

and also verify if this is correct so i am not wasting your time and mine,

That's perfectly fine, I can figure out the axis and scale pretty well when it comes time to put it in the calibration file..

BTW - Thanks in advance for the help, from all of us '98 guys 8)

is that offset information correct? im just making sure, i have the whole pcm output for every os and just about every year and make of car. yes i was bored.

Thanks from a 98 guy here

Any progress on the 97/98 pcm?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast