Thread: LBZ/LMM DTC enablers

Default LBZ/LMM DTC enablers

Ross, any reason why the DTC enablers (BTW, it's spelled "enables" in the tune software) are so out of whack for the LBZ/LMM controllers? There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the sorting, and it's confusing as heck to try to find specific DTC's. Any chance of them getting set up like previous controllers so each DTC is on its own in numeric order, so if one is looking for say P0401, they just go down the list and find it pretty quick because they're sorted numerically?

Use the navigator to help find what youre looking for. But I agree with you. It would be a lot easier to have it more organized. Work in progress perhaps?
    07 El Bee Zee
    Little faster than stock...

I'm sure I've explained this in a thread somewhere else.
    It's not my fault, Bosch do not have them in numerical order like Delphi did, it gets worse, they also have blank entries!
    EFILive is simply pointed to a location in the flash to get the DTC list which is why it is a mess, but that is the mess that is in the ECM. It annoys me as well and one of the things I would like to make more configurable for the version 8 software just so the Bosch DTC's appear nicer, it can't be done in V7. But you would still be stuck with multiple DTC entries, however they would be in numerical order at least.
    The only solution at the moment is to do a text search.

Sorry about the spelling, what can I say, I am a computer guy, though I am not convinced I am wrong using that term.
    I no longer monitor the forum, please either post your question or create a support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by GMPX View Post
    I'm sure I've explained this in a thread somewhere else.
    You have...It was easy with my LLY, now just takes a few more strokes (no comments) with my LBZ...
    2007 CC/SB 4WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SD Sleeves, SoCal Diesel

2002 CC/DRW 2WD, McRat EFI Live, Trans, Trans Cooler and C3 clutch oiling mod by Mike L., SoCal Diesel