Hello Ross, Paul,

I am wondering if there are more idle tables than what we have right now. As of now. It has been an ongoing process dealing with a huge ported 90mm TB and I have found that the learned airflow table (B4514) has a MUCH more impact than B4515.

Are there any multipliers for these tables?

Since B4515 is the only table that separates A/C-Drive-P/N I am inclined to get the best idle quality out of this table alone before starting to add onto any other tables. On the parameters section I enable this table first than all the others.

My main point is that it needs HUGE numbers to make a noticeable impact on the idle/swings and what not. Even If I enter 255 g/s the car swings but wont actually stall that quickly.

Are there any other multipliers?

My main issue is that I believe that my TB has to actually CLOSE a lot in order for the airflow to actually drop and possibly since the TB has little venturi or what not. I can set the idle perfectly one day and the next it won't idle. Usually it's not hanging RPMs but rather stalling issue, so there are no air leaks (will still check on this though). I am getting a lot of varying idle conditions with this, so I went down to basics with the idle and I have been dealing with this ever since. My other option is to put a factory unported 90mm tb in there and check. It could also be my roadrunner as sometimes I just download the calibration and it will "idle".