Well, hold up a second now. I never said put Desired Airflow back to stock. Doing that isn't going to solve any problems. But, it sure will create a bigger one...that car won't likely idle at all with the stock Desired Airflow table. I'd suggest you go back and carefully read what I have posted.

Tuning isn't about just making a change because "someone told you so". You need to try to understand why you're making that change and better yet, make the change based on data. If you don't understand the why...you need to post up and ask.

What I had originally suggested was that you return your throttle cracker thresholds back to stock (you had them set at ~10mph). The reason why I suggested this was because you said you had issues under 10mph when coasting to a stop. What I think is happening is, the airflow being provided by the cracker is turning off at 10mph. Between then and 2mph, nothing is being done to compensate for the change. Once you're below 2mph, the adaptive idle controls take over and smooth everything out. So by returning the TC thresholds back to stock, you restore the element of control that's missing. This will allow you to adjust the throttle cracker airflow values (based on MPH & RPM data) to stop the problem from occuring.