Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Correct IFR tables for LS3/LS7 injectors in Gen III

Lifetime Member

yes, but that's just some math tricks away, not a real problem.

I dont have the ability to do that math. What would it cost to get the correct data???

If I cant get it, I can get a set of FAST 36lb injectors for a decent price that I think are Bosch or Delphi. And at my 58psi fuel pressure they shoudl be around 42lb/hr which would work just fine.

Does the increased fuel pressure change the values of everything?? I would think with more pressure on the pintle the short time would change the amount of time it takes to open and start flowing fuel.
    Last edited by SweetS10V8; January 3rd, 2010 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetS10V8 View Post
    I dont have the ability to do that math. What would it cost to get the correct data???

If I cant get it, I can get a set of FAST 36lb injectors for a decent price that I think are Bosch or Delphi. And at my 58psi fuel pressure they shoudl be around 42lb/hr which would work just fine.

Does the increased fuel pressure change the values of everything?? I would think with more pressure on the pintle the short time would change the amount of time it takes to open and start flowing fuel.
    I believe the "F.A.S.T 36lb injectors" are actually the Bosch 0280155868
    If you look at the bosch injector.pdf I linked to you will see they are
    34.54lb @ 3bar & 39.88 @ 4bar

With so much conflicting information on just about every injector advertised,
    it seems like no one really knows what any injector flows.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Lifetime Member

Like i said lets see what joe comes up with...

SweetS10V8,

im glad we have people like u here, as well as marcin, thanks for sharing what u found...
    01 Z06, 4L60E CONVERSION, L92/L76 TOP END, 72# LS3 INJECTORS (THANKS FIC), DRY NITROUS, COS5

Lifetime Member

It's done, I have a generic program of interpolating (linear, spline, or cubic) any functions, 2d or 3d. I tried to make some pictures of the original and interpolated surfaces, but they're close enough they just mess up the charts. So which particular data do you want me to convert? Give me a list and i'll just make a simple spreadsheet out of it so people can look it up without much issues.

MATH-PANZIES!

Lifetime Member

marcin,

all we wanna do is interperate ls/7/9 injectors into an ls1 pcm.. we need a simple spreadsheet that will do that....

i would like to see 2 seperate sheets one for ls7 and one for ls9 since the tables between the two differ slightly
    01 Z06, 4L60E CONVERSION, L92/L76 TOP END, 72# LS3 INJECTORS (THANKS FIC), DRY NITROUS, COS5

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by WHYTRYZ06 View Post
    marcin,

all we wanna do is interperate ls/7/9 injectors into an ls1 pcm.. we need a simple spreadsheet that will do that....

i would like to see 2 seperate sheets one for ls7 and one for ls9 since the tables between the two differ slightly
    send me two spreadsheets then, one with data for LS7 and one for LS9, and I will 'fill in the blanks' for you. marcinpohl@gmail.com is the address.

Lifetime Member

marcin the tables that we would need to change in the ls1 pcm are....

B3701- injector pulsewidth voltage
    B4001- injector flow rate
    B4003- minimum injector puslewidth
    B4005- small pulse adjust

corospond those tables w/ the ls7 and ls9 calabration....

thats what we need...

joe is working on the ls9 for me, so we will see what he comes up with...

im terrible with math so any help would be nice

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by redhardsupra View Post
    send me two spreadsheets then, one with data for LS7 and one for LS9, and I will 'fill in the blanks' for you. marcinpohl@gmail.com is the address.
    marcin,

id love to, but i have no idea how to use excel.... im a total dummy when it comes to this stuff... all i know how to do is plug in the numbers and what ever it spits out i put into my tune... :(

im a wrench, i also tune my own car.... but this techicnal stuff stumps me...lol i even went to OLSD to simplify my tuning...

Lifetime Member

oh dear, i do now what tables we need, i've been around this block a few times. what i don't have is the stock values. put them in the appropriately named spread sheet. send them to me. await answers. receive correct values. offer the gratitude of your younger sister.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast