Thread: Finally on track.

Default Finally on track.

Hey guys I finally figured out my issues with idle and consistent KR. Now the truck is running MUCH better, but I am still getting a little KR. I have upped the VE table and other things, but as you can see from the attached logs, I still get some KR. Would someone mind taking a look at the logs and giving me some ideas? I don't know if more fuel is the issue now. I have a wideband, but I still need to install it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

You need to smooth out your high octane timing table{B5913} doesn't look to good, kinda choppy and rough...I would command a little richer on your PE table {B3618} something like 12.50 AFR across the board to start with...
    2008 2WD Ext.Cab Silverado 1500 6.0 V-MAX E38(L76) & T42(4L70E) MAF Only CL Corvette Servo AFE CAI INNOVATIVE LM-2 WBO2

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL

Yah that is why it lags when it switches into fourth. I have to give it gas because the timing drops to like 7*. Would you recommend starting with a stock timing table and going from there? Also, do you think it is OK to enable PE at 85% TPS?

Yes, I would rather start from a stock timing table.
    You can have your PE set to what you like... I have mine set @ 40% and set my MAP PE Threshold a little higher than stock... Data log, data log, & then data log some more and find out what your truck/motor likes...
    2008 2WD Ext.Cab Silverado 1500 6.0 V-MAX E38(L76) & T42(4L70E) MAF Only CL Corvette Servo AFE CAI INNOVATIVE LM-2 WBO2

FLASHSCAN V2 & AUTOCAL