Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: First Shippment

Hey paul so do we have a day set on when they will be shipped? American date not downunder :lol:

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FastFieros
    I have a question about the order page... I made to the select paypal as the pay option, but it indicated that my status was pending. I did not get any emails.

I saved the page as an HTML in case I needed to reference anything from it.

Loyde
    Hi Loyde,

We have your order as #59.
    I've resent you a copy of the order again, let me know if you still don't receive it.

Regards
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by 87gmc
    Hey paul so do we have a day set on when they will be shipped? American date not downunder :lol:
    Looks like we will be packing boxes all weekend and shipping Monday. That's just an estimate, things can go wrong between now and then.

I hope to post an update on our web site news page today or tomorrow.

Regards
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Blacky
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFieros
    I have a question about the order page... I made to the select paypal as the pay option, but it indicated that my status was pending. I did not get any emails.

I saved the page as an HTML in case I needed to reference anything from it.

Loyde
    Hi Loyde,

We have your order as #59.
    I've resent you a copy of the order again, let me know if you still don't receive it.

Regards
    Paul
    Ok, I have the invoice now. I see I will be part of the 82 group

Thanks,

Loyde

Looks like we will be packing boxes all weekend and shipping Monday. That's just an estimate, things can go wrong between now and then.

Regards
    Paul
    Another sad sad weekend for us waiting :(

Just giving you a hard time Paul. Please let us know and also check my order number 34 make sure all the correct information for the upgrade got added i would hate to find out at the last min. Just pm me if you have time.

Chris

Another sad sad weekend for us waiting :(
    Just giving you a hard time Paul. Please let us know and also check my order number 34 make sure all the correct information for the upgrade got added i would hate to find out at the last min. Just pm me if you have time.
    Chris
    The hold up won't be incorrect details. If anyone's details are incorrect or a payment gets rejected, we'll send an email asking for corrections, and just ship later the same day or the next day.

Regards
    Paul

Regards
    Paul
    Super Sweet!

My order number is in the first lot. I'll be looking forward to a tracking number and the ability to dump my slow, slow LS1Edit cable and terrible moderated email list, no help at all, ignore a user that has a bug kind of support from Ken K..

Anything shipped yet?

Anything shipped yet?
    No not yet, nothing will be shipped out of NZ until Tuesday night NZ time (Monday night US time). Although UPS pick up during the day, the plane doesn't leave here for the US until after 6:00pm each night.

Due to higher than expected demand, (phew! we've been busy) we will be sending an exclusive offer to all customers who have ordered EFILive FlashScan, and who may miss out on first round shipping. Check your email boxes for it.

Paul

ohh dang, i was ordering but was being nice because i wanted others to get the stuff first.. and was waiting for the next shipment to come around cause 80 units aint very many.. cause im already sold on the software... :( now i miss out....
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast