Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Shippment

You folks are funny...

"Thank you everyone for your overwhelming support, we had no idea EFILive was going to be so popular."

its always better to be better than you think.. right ?
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wait4me
    ohh dang, i was ordering but was being nice because i wanted others to get the stuff first.. and was waiting for the next shipment to come around cause 80 units aint very many.. cause im already sold on the software... :( now i miss out....
    No, you won't miss out. Anyone who orders before midnight on Jan 10 will be included, so you've got about 24 hours

We don't process any CC payments until each product is ready to ship . So you won't be out of pocket while waiting for the product to ship. (PayPal is different, processing those payments is out of our control)

Regards
    Paul

fine, doing it right now email me with how much to send or the special and ill just send it all at once. jessebubb@yahoo.com thanks jes
    "If you can leave a black mark on the pavement, from the exit of one corner to the braking point of the next one, you have enough horsepower."

I'm confused wait4me, did you think you were going to miss out on the 4 VINs or what?

no the special deal not the vin locked thing.. lol, im just buying this to help guys on my site program there cars anyways.. i already have full unlocked versions of all the other guys software.. i cant talk about it if i dont have it eventually i will have the full version o f this.. jes

Hello Guys,

I have decided to take up the offer to wait for another 3 to 4 weeks to receive my Flashscan ( order #28 ). I did this not to gain another licence ( 2 will be more than enough for me ) but to give someone else who may have missed out, the opportunity to get their hands on this awesome new product while I get my act together and purchase and install a WBo2 sensor and learn all I can from this forum on how to most effectively use this new tool.
    I've been waiting all year, another few weeks will make little difference !!!!!!

Regards,

Mark

Lifetime Member

[quote="Blacky"]
    Quote Originally Posted by wait4me
    No, you won't miss out. Anyone who orders before midnight on Jan 10 will be included, so you've got about 24 hours

Regards
    Paul
    My Order # is 13 - do I get the 0000001 serial #???

Cheers,
    joel

joel you dont want that, lol then it will be a collectors item and you wont want to remove it from the plastic lol

I would take you up on the offer but I need it ASAP car is parked need tuning to be drivable.

chris

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast