Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: EFILive is expanding...

Lifetime Member

Yah! Interesting how the best GM tuning package on the planet...and the second (?) best, come from this end of the planet! And the same city no less. ) + NZ of course . That makes the difference!

Must be the air down there (it sure wasn't blood red yesterday morning), or the fact it rains all the time so its ok stay inside in a dark room and scour zigabytes of hex code.

Lifetime Member

I was just thinking that, Im sure you have met before but thats crazy. Where the heck are the US guys crackin GM PCMs at? (Besides people like Jesse and Alvin that use the suites then hex edit the rest of the params they need.)
    ~Erik~
    2013 Sonic RS Manual - 1.4L I4T E78, tuned, turbo mods, etc.
    2008 TrailBlazer SS 3SS AWD Summit White - LS2 E67/T42, bolt ons, suspension, etc.
    2002 Chevy TrailBlazer LT 4X4 Summit White - 4.2L I6 P10, lifted, wheels, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by gmh308 View Post
    Yah! Interesting how the best GM tuning package on the planet...and the second (?) best, come from this end of the planet! And the same city no less. ) + NZ of course . That makes the difference!

Must be the air down there (it sure wasn't blood red yesterday morning), or the fact it rains all the time so its ok stay inside in a dark room and scour zigabytes of hex code.

I like to think that this is actually the differentiator that make us the best . Thank god for us kiwis .
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Default The Differentiator from Down Under!!

The main reason I am writing this is to get my 300th post under my belt.
    With that said, I have noticed that the good people from OZ and NZ seem to have an outlaw type of outlook on the way they approach a market. I am not sure these companies can be from the US for legal reasons. But the fact that they are from a part of the planet that was used in the 1700-early 1900's as a place to send unruley people (criminals?), I think that mentality gives you guys the ability to think outside the box with a natural disposition and upper hand for that talent. I really enjoy the way that many companies from that part of the planet identify certain niches in markets their niches, and go for it. That is really refreshing and meant as a very high compliment, so I say go for it with "the Differentiator from down under" and while you are at it have a few pints before you're walk about mate!!!. And then hit the market with the walk about dreams!!
    With the most respect,
    98 tigershark

Quote Originally Posted by Tordne View Post
    I like to think that this is actually the differentiator that make us the best . Thank god for us kiwis .
    Last edited by 98 tigershark; September 24th, 2009 at 05:16 AM. Reason: spelling
    98 tigershark
    L92/427 w/L76 CC'ed heads n upgraded springs
    4.100 stroke, 4.068 bore w/ 11:1 comp
    Cam, 591 int, 613exhst, 232-246dur@.050, 115*
    LG headers, High flow cats,
    RPM level 5 trans, RPM 3.42 gears, 2800 rpm trq convrt. .
    Special Thanx to Joe and Bruce!

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by 98 tigershark View Post
    The main reason I am writing this is to get my 300th post under my belt.
    With that said, I have noticed that the good people from OZ and NZ seem to have an outlaw type of outlook on the way they approach a market. I am not sure these companies can be from the US for legal reasons. But the fact that they are from a part of the planet that was used in the 1700-early 1900's as a place to send unruley people (criminals?), I think that mentality gives you guys the ability to think outside the box with a natural disposition and upper hand for that talent. I really enjoy the way that many companies from that part of the planet identify certain niches in markets their niches, and go for it. That is really refreshing and meant as a very high compliment, so I say go for it with "the Differentiator from down under" and while you are at it have a few pints before you're walk about mate!!!. And then hit the market with the walk about dreams!!
    With the most respect,
    98 tigershark
    Ooooooooo! Be careful with that one TS. While parts of the Great Southern Land did serve a purpose for trivial British based crimes (such as stealing a loaf of bread) at one point in the past, most people down here came at there own free will as colonialists.

Dont know if NZ received any of the penal types, just western european settlers looking for better weather .

Truth be known, the original LS1Edit package originated in the US.

Ingenuity down under, definately! We gotta have something to do when the surf isnt so good!

Ooooooooo! Be careful with that one TS. While parts of the Great Southern Land did serve a purpose for trivial British based crimes (such as stealing a loaf of bread) at one point in the past, most people down here came at there own free will as colonialists.

Dont know if NZ received any of the penal types, just western european settlers looking for better weather .

Ingenuity down under, definately! We gotta have something to do when the surf isnt so good!
    I think sending "penal types" to NZ was trialed, but they just tasted too damn good
    Andrew
    EFILive Crew

Lifetime Member

I think sending "penal types" to NZ was trialed, but they just tasted too damn good
    ROFL!

Don't spread this rumor, it will bring shame on our country.
    LS1Edit was made by the Taliban.
    512k RoadRunner Firmware 12.14R
    FlashScan V2 Bootblock V2.07.04 Firmware V2.07.22 EFILive V7.5.7 (Build 191) V8.2.1 (Build 181)
    LC-1 WBO2

Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by mr.prick View Post
    Don't spread this rumor, it will bring shame on our country.
    LS1Edit was made by the Taliban.
    Do PCM's explode shortly after a flash?

EFILive Developer Site Admin Blacky's Avatar

I hope I'm not reading "penal types" the wrong way... eewww!! That's just ruined my day.
    Paul
    Before asking for help, please read this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast